LONE TIMBER, LLC.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately and will be posted on this page. Your continued use of our Website after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. In order to provide you with the products we offer through our Website, we collect personal information in order to establish your account, to handle billing and to understand your specific needs to serve you better. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, credit card number or phone number.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information. The information we collect is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests, and permits us to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to: assist you in completing a transaction or order; communicate with you about products; provide service and support; provide personalized promotional offers; select content to be communicated to you; and contact you for market research regarding our products.
Your information may be aggregated with other visitors and customers’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our Website is used to help make it better.
Credit card information is used solely for payment processing and fraud prevention efforts. Credit card information, and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision, is not used for any other purposes by us or our financial services providers, and will not be retained any longer than necessary to complete orders you place, unless you request that we retain your credit card information to streamline your future purchases.
3. Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share personal information with companies who provide some of our services providers, such as payment processing partners, and other third parties as necessary to complete orders you place. We and our service partners use your personal information to operate our Website and to deliver our products and services. We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control.
We may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
4. Access to and accuracy of your information. We strive to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Towards this goal we utilize various technology, management processes and policies. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative we provide you with reasonable access to your personal information, so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we will verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. We ask that you update your personal information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible
5. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information. We will, from time to time, send you email regarding our products. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving our marketing materials, we will periodically send you our marketing materials via email. If you do not wish to receive our marketing materials, you can easily edit your member profile information to no longer receive it.
6. Security of Information. We value your trust and take protecting your personal information seriously. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your personal information, we utilize industry standard physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
7. Cookies. When you use our Website we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Website. A cookie is a small data text file, which a site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. The cookies make your use of our Website easier, make our Website run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure
site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Website may not work properly in that case.
8. Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites. Except as otherwise discussed in this Policy, this document only addresses the use and disclosure of
9. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues. You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use our Website. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.